Thursday, September 3, 2009

TheOliveBlossom is blossoming

Greetings. I suppose since it is 2009, I really should come up to speed with how people are generally communicating.  I however will always be a letter writer, pen to paper that is. Diaries, letter updates and to-do lists will always be for me, as long as pen and paper still exist, written with pen and paper.  I have come around to putting my check book away and only traveling with debt card because of those pesky commercials that show how life is easily working in such a fine tune way, until the dope with the check book mucks it up.  For those with the time to sit down and take a break while reading the droning from me, might hopefully get a laugh at the very least. Surely nobody will be printing this out and tucking it away for future reads ;)  Here is my only warning, I was never a grammatically correct writer. I probably never will be.  I am edu-macated, I just never took the time to memorize what Mrs. Stanton tried to teach me.  My professors either over-looked it, or sent it back inked up for correction.  It's easy to change was to were when it is pointed out with red ink. Anyhow, I usually find humor in most anything, I'm somewhat cynical, very opinionated and I'll do anything to make someone laugh. Even at the cost of my dignity.

No comments:

Post a Comment